Nov 06 , 2023
The holiday season is upon us, and that means the race to find the perfect gift for your friends and family is on.
If you’re stressing already, we’ve got an idea for you: Why not get creative this year and gift a King Water Filtration (KWF) system? Here are 10 reasons to give your loved ones (or even yourself!) the gift of pristine, filtered water.
(Before we dive in, a word of advice: Make sure to research your recipient's water situation before you make any major purchases. Does their home have room for a full-size system, or would an under-sink unit work better for them? Are they on municipal water, or do they use a septic tank? Chatting with your loved one to understand their needs will ensure your gift is both thoughtful and practical.)
Reasons to Gift a KWF System
- Health and Safety: Waterborne contaminants like lead can have serious health repercussions, especially for young ones. Think of clean water as another line of defense to ensure your loved ones’ safety.
- Protection for Well Water Users: Does your loved one use well water? If so, they could definitely use a water filtration system. Because well water isn’t treated before it enters your pipes, chemicals that leach in through the soil can contaminate it. In addition, it also has a high mineral content, which causes hard water scale. A filtration system is a great defense against these potential threats. Speaking of hard water…
- Better Plumbing, Laundry and Dishwashing: Hard water can affect your appliances and plumbing, too. The mineral content in hard water creates deposits of scale that start to clog pipes and fixtures. Those same deposits hinder soap efficiency, which can translate to more soap and more washes needed to get the same cleaning effect. This can even shorten the life of appliances and pipes if not dealt with. With our systems’ water softening, clothes and dishes get cleaner with less soap, and plumbing lasts longer, potentially saving your loved one money and time.
- Better Hair and Skin: Appliances aren’t the only things that hard water affects. Just like laundry and dish detergent, soaps and shampoos don’t work as well in hard water, and this can cause dryness and frizziness. A water filtration system from KWF will keep your gift recipient’s hair and skin looking fabulous.
- Improved Taste and Smell: P.U.! An unpleasant taste or odor from water can be a major obstacle to staying hydrated. Our systems’ quartz mineral stone filtration stage cleanses water and improves its taste, while the high-activity catalytic carbon stage gets rid of chemicals which can cause unpleasant smells.
- Ecofriendly: Is your loved one committed to sustainability? Our newest filtration system, the ECO-X, is our most ecofriendly model to date. It uses no electricity and doesn’t produce harmful wastewater, all while providing pure, high-quality water.
- Guard Against Aging Plumbing: For those with older homes, aging pipes can leach contaminants into the water. A filtration system removes these impurities, offering peace of mind to your gift recipient. For this issue, we’d recommend our under-sink filtration unit.
- Reduce Plastic Waste: With pure water on tap, there's no need for disposable plastic water bottles. Americans purchase over 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of that ends up in a landfill or in the ocean. By gifting your loved one a water filtration system, you’ll save them money and keep nearly 156 plastic bottles from ending up in the trash.
- Protection for the Elderly: Older individuals can be especially vulnerable to waterborne contaminants. A KWF system ensures they have only the safest water to consume. Plus, our systems require no filter changes or additives, so they’re a superb choice for folks who need to take it easy or have limited mobility.
- Because They Deserve It!: Pure, filtered water means better hydration, which leads to better health and overall well-being. Who doesn’t want that for the people closest to them? Gift your loved ones the best this holiday season.
Gift-giving is a way to show our love and appreciation for our loved ones. What better way to show your affection than ensuring their health and wellness? A water filtration system is more than just a gadget – it's a testament to your care and commitment to their well-being. As the festive bells chime, and we get wrapped up in the holiday hustle, let's take a moment to prioritize the health and happiness of our loved ones. We wish you a joyous, safe and hydrated holiday season!
To protect you and your family’s water, there’s no better filtration system on the market than King Water. Whether for a city or well system, our filters eliminate contaminants ranging from turbidity and chlorine to heavy metals and PFAS. Our systems require zero maintenance and are backed with up to a 20-year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee, making them an easy choice to complement the other actions listed above. To get started, fill out our contact form or call us at 1-855-957-2166, and we’ll set up your free consultation. You can also purchase King Water Filtration systems through The Home Depot.