KING WATER FILTRATION
TERMS OF SERVICE
KING WATER FILTRATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important to purchase water filtration products that are particular to your water filtration needs. Know your water filtration needs and purchase appropriately and accordingly to avoid unnecessary returns. King Water Filtration™ products are inspected and properly packaged before being shipped to customer. If, in the unlikely event it is necessary to return a product, the following terms and conditions apply. Returns for exchange or for refund are only accepted when the following is met. Read the following thoroughly before returning a product:
Returns for refunds are accepted ONLY on perfectly new, unused items in the original packaging and without any damaged or missing parts. Refunds will not be issued if broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused items are sent back from a customer.
Refunds issued to a customer are subject to shipping, handling and restocking fees.
Customer must pay ALL shipping fees for returns, both to, and from. In other words, if shipping was included in the original sale, customer is responsible to pay for original shipping charges as well as return shipping charges.
Returns for exchange are accepted on items which are defective, for upgrades, or when King Water Filtration™ is working specifically with a customer to acquire a customer’s proper water filtration needs.
King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to not honor returns of product(s), if product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.
Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has/have been broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused and/or misused.
All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of delivery date of initial purchase; refunds are less shipping charges both for original delivery and items to be returned. Refunds will not be issued if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
Returns, either for refund or exchange, are subject to restocking fees of up to 25% and shipping charges are not refundable.
If the original purchase is by credit card, a refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
Returns, either for refund or exchange, are NOT allowed on custom ordered products, special orders, reverse osmosis systems, filter cartridges and/or membranes (for public safety and tampering reasons).
King Water Filtration™ will not honor refunds or exchanges on other brands’ products.
All returns, either for refund or exchange, MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and include customer’s name, address, telephone number, and specific reason for return. You may acquire this by contacting King Water Filtration Customer Service at 855-957-2166. All shipping charges will unequivocally be at the customer’s expense.
Product(s) must be returned in original packaging and intact. Returned product(s) must be shipped within two weeks of issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be issued after the return has been received and inspected and will not include ANY shipping charges.
Proper proof of purchase must be provided and accompany returns.
For returns of products $500 retail value and over, there will be a mandatory 25% restocking fee. Contact King Water Filtration™ prior to return in order to receive an RMA number and shipping instructions.
Refunds will not be issued to third parties. If purchase was made through a drop shipper or other affiliate, the refund must come through them, not King Water Filtration™.
No returns or refunds allowed on international orders.
For returns in circumstances where King Water Filtration™ has been working with the customer in determining proper filtration needs and evaluating various filtration methods, any refunds are solely at the discretion of King Water Filtration™. As deemed appropriate, King Water Filtration™ may elect to issue a replacement, a partial replacement, a reasonable and acceptable substitute, a full or partial refund, or a refund minus a 25% restocking fee on items that have been used (damaged or worn goods and missing components will incur higher restocking fees IF they are accepted for return) and shipping charges will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer. If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees will also be deducted from refund amount.
Most King Water Filtration™ products are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty, when the product is properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber, against defects in materials and workmanship. King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claim if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
Delivery carriers, including but not limited to, USPS, UPS, FedEx, and freight companies are responsible for getting your merchandise to you in an acceptable and timely manner and condition. King Water Filtration™ is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed merchandise, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
King Water Filtration™ does not reimburse customers for any shipping charges or any other expenses the consumer may incur whatsoever, such as but not limited to: import/export fees and duties, installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such. If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
King Water Filtration™ sells professional products that are intended for professional installation and professional initial setup by a qualified water service professional (licensed) who is experienced in installing the product you have purchased, and King Water Filtration™ will not honor return/refund requests, nor accept any liability, for products that are improperly installed.
Commercial category products are considered special order and may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final.
So that we do not increase delivery cost above what we are charged for shipment, the customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs on all deliveries and all returns.
The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon delivery for shipping damage and concealed damage. Shipping damage and concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days, but preferably the same day as delivery. Inspect goods for shipping damage immediately upon arrival, and refuse the shipment and file a damage claim with the delivery carrier before contacting us. Take a digital photo of the damage if possible, and mark the delivery receipt that the shipper requires you sign as “Damaged”.
ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of King Water Filtration™. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, damaged during transportation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from over pressure, water pressure spikes, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
Product warranty is disqualified if product was not professionally installed by a licensed and qualified professional. This is especially true for all residential, commercial, and industrial units such as under sink units, water softeners, back washing filters, back washing oxidation systems, water coolers and RO systems, which should ALL be professionally installed by a licensed, qualified water service professional.
Our policies are not intended to violate and/or deny your rights. They are intended to educate and familiarize you with the provided instructions. Use and follow all instructions to avoid any and all damages and/or liabilities associated with King Water Filtration™ products. Not following the installation instructions and/or safety guidelines provided by King Water Filtration™ can and/or will cause damages. King Water Filtration™ assumes no liability for property damage.
All designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• King Water Filtration™ uses reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up to date information on the website.
• King Water Filtration™ makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. King Water Filtration™ assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
• Your use of and browsing of the website are at your own risk. Neither King Water Filtration™ nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. King Water Filtration™ also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
• Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by King Water Filtration™. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
• Everything on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without permission from King Water Filtration™ except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
• The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of King Water Filtration™ and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of King Water Filtration™ or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
• It is King Water Filtration™ policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore King Water Filtration™ requests that you not send any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by King Water Filtration™ or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, King Water Filtration™ is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
• You agree to indemnify, defend and hold King Water Filtration™ and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. King Water Filtration™ reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with King Water Filtration™’s defense of such claims.
• The website is controlled and operated by King Water Filtration™ from the State of Nevada, United States of America. King Water Filtration™ makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or King Water Filtration™ bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Nevada, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by King Water Filtration™.
• King Water Filtration™ may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By purchasing any items through our website, over the phone, fax or by mail, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, and is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Buyer is responsible for following any local and state regulations and plumbing codes pertinent to the purchase, installation, and operation of King Water Filtration™ products. All directions and installation manuals should be read and followed as instructed.
• You may place your order online through www.kingwaterfiltration.com
• You may E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may place your order over the telephone. Call Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time).
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
• Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement as Quest Technologies Inc.
• Buyer accepts and agrees to all King Water Filtration™ policies stated on the Site whether ordering by phone, E-mail, fax, or internet.
• We reserve the right to not sell to a customer(s).
Disclaimer of Liability for all Products
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, KING WATER FILTRATION™ MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SOLD.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, KING WATER FILTRATION™ MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND/OR PART(S), AND THIS LIABILITY WILL TERMINATE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD.
KING WATER FILTRATION™ SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THESE LIABILITY LIMITS. KING WATER FILTRATION™ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT KING WATER FILTRATION™ IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
All commercial and residential in-line systems are recommended to be installed after a flow regulator/restrictor in order to control and reduce incoming water pressure. This avoids bursting and any resulting property damages. Also, make certain that there is a strainer system placed after the King Water Filtration™ Media System to avoid bleeding and/or pipe clogging.
All designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• For all products: King Water Filtration™ is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use and install all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (< 33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
• King Water Filtration™ has no liability for any plumbing fees or bills nor any or all plumbing work and connecting of these units to the water supply is done at your own risk. Most King Water Filtration™ products are intended for professional installation and/or professional initial setup. This is especially important when installing under sink units, all reverse osmosis units, under sink filters, water coolers, water softeners, all backwashing units, and whole house water filter systems - which are always connected to a high-pressure water line. Always check all connections for leaks periodically. King Water Filtration™ is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever.
• All systems must be inspected by a professional installer prior to installation to eliminate any possible assembly error, and checked for component damage, parts, and fittings, to avoid system malfunction and possible property damages.
• All inline and under sink systems, which require you to tap into the cold water line, are only to be used on single dwelling homes or estates. Not to be used on multi-dwelling properties (such as apartments, condos, etc.) without permission from community management. Must be used with all safety devices such as a flood stopper.
• We are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or catastrophic failure of these products. Use all products at your own risk.
• For all King Water Filtration™ products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
• Electrical Products: For all electrical products use only as directed and follow all manufacturer’s directions and warnings. For your safety, always plug only into a properly installed GFCI outlet. If you do not have one, you need to obtain one. We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury, incidental or consequential, that may arise from the use and/or failure of any of our products.
• Quantum Disinfection™ Systems: Although these units are proven to be highly effective when functioning correctly and operated according to the manufacturer's directions and operating parameters, these systems are not to be used for drinking "infectious water". Use all Quantum Disinfection™ systems at your own risk.
• Water Filtration/Conditioning Products: All water filters, water coolers, water filter cartridges, RO membranes, specialty cartridges, and water conditioning products used for human (or animal) contact or consumption are intended to be used to improve the quality of safe and potable, non-infectious, non-polluted drinking water. Use at your own risk.
• The information and/or water report used to make product recommendations is believed to be accurate to the best knowledge of King Water Filtration™ Manufacturing. The information provided relates only to the specific product recommended. King Water Filtration™ Manufacturing assumes no legal responsibility for use of or reliance upon the information provided. King Water Filtration™ products are free of leach back of such toxicities as asbestos, lead, arsenic, silver, aluminum, and other substances. King Water Filtration™ products are in full compliance with California Proposition 65. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to research given information in order to make an educated decision to purchase and use water filtration products, based upon all available research information.
• Information Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all King Water Filtration™ products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Due to the almost infinite number of parameters and variables that are involved with your particular application, water quality, and operating conditions, we can only suggest what we believe would work well for your application based on our interpretation of what you convey to King Water Filtration™. You may or may not get the exact results that you wanted or expected. King Water Filtration™ assumes no liability or responsibility for your water filtration results. This is solely your responsibility.
• To learn more click here.