KING WATER FILTRATION
KING WATER FILTRATION
King Water Filtration™ is not responsible for any merchandise lost or stolen through any mail parcel service, including but not limited to USPS, UPS, Fedex, and/or any freight companies.
FedEx, USPS, and UPS Ground Deliveries to Home and Business addresses are sent by default as NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED if Signature Required has not been selected by the Buyer. This means that FedEx and UPS will leave the package at your door, or in a convenient location if no one is present to receive the shipment. During the purchasing process/order entry screen Buyer is offered the option of signature required for US domestic deliveries. The cost of this service is an additional $5.50 USD. IF THE BUYER DOES NOT SELECT Signature Required service and package is left at the customer’s door but then ultimately not received or collected by the Buyer the ownership and claim of loss are the Buyers responsibility and expense.
• No Signature Requested (our default shipping method) - If you did not add a note to your order requesting a signature, then we cannot reship your order. In these instances, your package has essentially been stolen or is otherwise missing, and we recommend you follow-up with the carrier and your local authorities. The ownership and claim of loss are the Buyers responsibility and expense, see above.
• Signature Requested - If you requested that signature is required for the additional $9.50 USD upon delivery of your package (read shipping methods above for instructions), then we will file a claim and re-ship your order at no cost to you once we have received verification of the shipment status from the carrier.
• Orders with wrong, inaccurate, or incomplete addresses will incur additional shipping charges. In addition, addresses MUST include apartment, suite, or unit numbers as applicable.
• Orders are often shipped within 4 – 5 days after placement, but not later than 7 – 10 business days, with the exception of custom-designed products or commercial systems.
• Orders are typically shipped by UPS, and a UPS tracking number will be sent to your E-mail so that you may track the delivery progress of your package. Larger or heavier items are shipped by freight. Wayde King Water Filtration™ arranges for all deliveries for all orders. You may request a specific shipping carrier of your choosing.
• Additional shipping charges for some products may be incurred, and are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, the value of the item, destination, and/or handling.
• Express shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is available upon request. Purchaser agrees to pay additional shipping charges as applicable.
• King Water Filtration™ ships orders internationally.
• Purchaser is responsible for any and all additional transportation charges, including but not limited to, broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. that may be incurred during the delivery and export/import process.
• Additional shipping charges apply, and the purchaser is responsible for the additional shipping charges as applicable. These charges are in addition to and separate from transportation broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. associated with the export/import process.
• Additional shipping charges are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, the value of the item, destination, and/or handling.
• Returns of products are not allowed on international orders as all international sales are considered final.
Damage to the product(s) is not always easily identifiable, as damage can either be visible or concealed. For visible damage, do the following:
• #1 Best Option: For the simplest solution for shipping damages, follow this procedure when receiving a delivery. This procedure is the standard operating procedure of the delivery insurance issued by all shipping carriers:
o 1. Inspect your merchandise thoroughly for damage immediately upon arrival (delivery) and reject the entire shipment if you find any damage. Ask the driver to wait while you inspect the merchandise.
o 2. If you find any damage, do NOT accept the delivery. Doing so will expedite the process of King Water Filtration™ getting another unit out to you immediately. Refusing the shipment will protect you against having to pay the return shipping. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the purchaser.
o 3. Immediately file a damage claim with the delivery carrier on the same day as the delivery. Try to take a digital photo of the damage if possible. After filing the damage claim, contact Wayde King Water Filtration™ immediately at email@example.com for assistance and further instructions.
• Legitimate damage claims will be promptly processed. A replacement from the manufacturer will be shipped to the purchaser. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed to determine if the product was damaged during transportation.
• #2 Option: If the driver of the carrier has already departed, or has left, contact the delivery company the same day and file a damage claim. Then, contact King Water Filtration™ that same day at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and further instructions. The manufacturer or delivery carrier will initiate a paperwork process and instruct you to send the goods back to the manufacturer, sometimes at your expense, until the damage is inspected. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the customer. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed.
• If you have a digital camera, take a snapshot of the damage as proof/evidence before it departs and E-mails the photograph to us as soon as possible. E-mail correspondence and photos to King Water Filtration™ email@example.com
Sometimes damage during shipping cannot be detected until product(s) is removed from the packaging and installed. If concealed damage is detected, it is very important to act immediately. The purchaser needs to contact the carrier, file a concealed damage claim, and contact King Water Filtration™ at King Water Filtration™ firstname.lastname@example.org. Concealed damage claims must be filed immediately. With some carriers, claims must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Notification to King Water Filtration™ is required within that time frame as well; otherwise, the shipping replacement policy could be null and void. The product(s) needs to be shipped back to King Water Filtration™, at purchaser’s expense, so King Water Filtration™ can inspect the product(s) to determine if damage occurred during shipping, during installation, or after installation. Photos are most helpful and can also be e-mailed to Wayde King Water Filtration™ email@example.com.
Published Prices/Price Changes/Product Availability
• Prices and product design are subject to change without notice due to material price increases or availability conditions.
• King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to change incorrect prices that are accidentally published on our website.
• If a product is unavailable or out of stock, we reserve the right to issue the customer a refund and not fill the order.