KING WATER FILTRATION
RETURN / EXCHANGE /REFUND POLICY
KING WATER FILTRATION
RETURN / EXCHANGE /REFUND POLICY
General Return Policy
It is important to purchase water filtration products which fit your water filtration needs. Know your water filtration needs and purchase appropriately and accordingly to avoid unnecessary returns. King Water Filtration™ products are inspected and properly packaged before being shipped to the customer. If in the unlikely event it is necessary to return a product, the following terms and conditions apply. Returns for exchange or for refund are only accepted when the following is met. Read the following thoroughly before returning a product:
• Returns for refunds are accepted ONLY on perfectly new, unused items in the original packaging and without any damaged or missing parts. Refunds will not be issued if broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused items are sent back from the customer.
• Refunds issued to the customer are subject to shipping and handling.
• Customer must pay ALL shipping fees for returns.
• Returns for exchange are accepted on items which are defective, for upgrades, or when King Water Filtration™ is working specifically with the customer to acquire customer’s proper water filtration needs.
• King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to not honor returns of product(s) if the product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.
• Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has/have been broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused.
• All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of delivery date of initial purchase; Refunds are less shipping charges. Refunds will not be issued if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
• King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to not honor returns of product(s), if product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.
Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has/have been broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused and/or misused.
All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of delivery date of initial purchase; refunds are less shipping charges both for original delivery and items to be returned. Refunds will not be issued if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
Returns, either for refund or exchange, are subject to restocking fees of up to 25% and shipping charges are not refundable.
• If the original purchase is by credit card, a refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
• Returns, either for refund or exchange, are NOT allowed on custom ordered products, special orders, reverse osmosis systems, filter cartridges and/or membranes (for public safety and tampering reasons).
• King Water Filtration™ will not honor refunds or exchanges on other brands’ products.
• All returns, either for refund or exchange, MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and include customer’s name, address, telephone number, and specific reason for return. You may acquire this by contacting where you purchased the item. All shipping charges are the customer's expense.
• Product(s) must be returned in original packaging and intact. Returned product(s) must be shipped within two weeks of issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be issued after the return has been received and inspected and will not include shipping charges.
• Proper proof of purchase must be provided and accompany returns.
• Refunds will not be issued to third parties. If the purchase was made through a drop shipper or other affiliate, the refund must come through them, not King Water Filtration™.
• No returns or refunds allowed on international orders.
• For returns in circumstances where King Water Filtration™ has been working with the customer in determining proper filtration needs and evaluating various filtration methods, any refunds are solely at the discretion of King Water Filtration™. As deemed appropriate, King Water Filtration™ may elect to issue a replacement, a partial replacement, a reasonable and acceptable substitute, a full or partial refund, or a refund minus a 25% restocking fee on items that have been used (damaged or worn goods and missing components will incur higher restocking fees IF they are accepted for return) and shipping charges will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer. If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees will also be deducted from refund amount.
• Most King Water Filtration™ products are covered by the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, when the product is properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber, against defects in materials and workmanship. King Water Filtration™ reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claims if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
• Delivery carriers, including but not limited to, USPS, UPS, FedEx, and freight companies are responsible for getting your merchandise to you in an acceptable and timely manner and condition. King Water Filtration™ is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed merchandise, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
• King Water Filtration™ does not reimburse customers for any shipping charges or any other expenses the consumer may incur whatsoever, such as but not limited to: import/export fees and duties, installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such. If the original purchase is by credit card, a refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
• King Water Filtration™ sells professional products that are intended for professional installation and professional initial setup by a qualified water service professional (licensed) who is experienced in installing the product you have purchased, and King Water Filtration™ will not honor return/refund requests, nor accept any liability, for products that are improperly installed.
• Commercial category products are considered special order and may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final.
• So that we do not increase delivery cost above what we are charged for shipment, the customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs on all deliveries and all returns.
• The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon delivery for shipping damage and concealed damage. Shipping damage and concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days, but preferably the same day as delivery. Inspect goods for shipping damage immediately upon arrival, and refuse the shipment and file a damage claim with the delivery carrier before contacting us. Take a digital photo of the damage if possible.
• ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of King Water Filtration™. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, damaged during transportation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from overpressure, water pressure spikes, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
• Product warranty is disqualified if the product was not professionally installed by a licensed and qualified professional. This is especially true for all residential, commercial, and industrial units such as under sink units, water softeners, backwashing filters, backwashing oxidation systems, water coolers and RO systems, which should ALL be professionally installed by a licensed, qualified water service professional.